The Legal Support Assistant is a great opportunity for a diligent and enthusiastic individual to provide instrumental support to a thriving UK corporate practice within a globally renowned firm. The position is ideally suited to a legal graduate looking to gain experience of the day-to-day business operations (both legal and non-legal) of a busy corporate team. It requires someone with the ability to blend strong organisational skills with a proactive attitude and legal and commercial acumen to complete administrative and legal tasks such as:
- screening calls and managing diaries for fee earners
- assisting with financial management and billing matters
- managing client and matter on-boarding processes
- organising marketing events and training programmes
- client-facing support on transactional and administrative matters
- assisting with document production and management for deal completions
- research tasks
- company administration matters
- assisting with the production of marketing materials
Examples of recent transactions handled by the team include the £300m corporate acquisition of a landmark London property site and a £1bn cross-border joint venture in the shipping sector, along with a wide variety of other matters of different sizes, sectors and profiles. If you are looking forward to making a proactive mission to play a key support role to fee earners and their clients then please apply by submitting your CV and cover note online.
Please be aware that Clyde & Co operates a distinct trainee recruitment process and this role does not form part of that route. Applications for a Training Contract would need to be made separately.