Terms & Conditions
- K&L Gates will not be liable for any damages (including direct, indirect, consequential, incidental and exemplary) in the event that this site is unavailable to users (by virtue of interruption, suspension or termination) for any reason, including due to computer or communications link downtime attributable to malfunction, upgrades or preventative or remedial maintenance activities.
- K&L Gates will be under no liability to users in respect of any loss or damage (including consequential loss or damage) which may be suffered or incurred or which may arise directly or indirectly in respect of services supplied by K&L Gates.
- K&L Gates accepts no liability whatsoever for the misuse of users' passwords and log in codes. You agree to notify K&L Gates if your password is lost, stolen, disclosed to an unauthorised third party, or otherwise compromised. You agree that you are entirely responsible for any and all activities that occur under your account.
- These terms and conditions are subject to warranties and liabilities that cannot by law be disclaimed and K&L Gates's liability for any breach of a condition in relation to supply by it of services to users is limited to, at K&L Gates's option, supply of the services again, or the payment of the cost of supplying the services again.
- K&L Gates will not be liable for any loss caused by a failure to complete an application.
- These terms and conditions are subject to change at the sole discretion of K&L Gates.
- These terms and conditions shall be governed by the laws of the state. The parties agree to submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts exercising jurisdiction there.
- Users warrant that all information they provide on the site is accurate, does not breach any law or the rights of any person.
- You may not sell or modify the material or reproduce, display, distribute, or otherwise use the material on this website in any way for any public or commercial purpose without the express written authorisation of K&L Gates.
- You shall not copy or adapt the code or software that K&L Gates creates to generate its pages.
- You shall not 'frame' or 'mirror' any materials or third party content contained on or accessible from the K&L Gates site on any other server or internet based device without the advanced written authorisation of K&L Gates.
- K&L Gates will not be liable for any damages (including direct, indirect, consequential, incidental and exemplary), if a candidate is not given, or does not obtain a job for any reason or if there is any deficiency or inaccuracy in the site attributable to a lack of maintenance of the site or in relation to the accuracy, sufficiency or otherwise of your application.
- All users warrant that they have not relied on any representation made by K&L Gates which has not been expressly stated in these terms and conditions, or upon any descriptions, illustrations or specifications contained in any document including publicity material produced by K&L Gates.
- On lodging material, users indemnify K&L Gates and its officers, employees and agents against any claim, demand, injury, direct or indirect damage, loss or cost, liability, right of action or claim for compensation in contract, under statute or in tort (including negligence) made against or suffered by any of those indemnified arising, in whole or in part, as a result of your application, or any activity that is expressed in these terms and conditions to be the responsibility of the user, or breach of these terms and conditions.
- K&L Gates does not monitor your data or transmissions, yet, K&L Gates does actively monitor accounts for system utilisation. Upon any breach of this agreement, or inappropriate use of K&L Gates services as determined by K&L Gates in its sole discretion, K&L Gates reserves the right to terminate your registration. K&L Gates's preferred course of action is to advise you of your inappropriate use or breach of this agreement and recommend any necessary corrective action.